Sarasota Roofing Company
We are committed to giving you an honest opinion and equipping you with the knowledge needed when re-roofing your home. Your satisfaction at the end of the day is what is most important to us here at Armour. We will keep you updated with every step of the process, because we know how important it is to you. We work hard to maintain a professional, clean, and safe work place. We are proud of our work and stand behind it 100%. We only apply quality tested materials to your exterior. Our Sarasota Roofing contractors are experienced and knowledgeable in materials and processes. We offer financing and we also help our clients navigate the insurance claims process.
Our roofing contractor team believes that relationships should be built on trust. We understand a lot of roofing companies aren't out there for your best interest, which is why we strive to repair not only your roof, but your confidence and trust in roofers. We encourage you to do some research, check our credentials and feel comfortable asking us any question you might have. We use the highest quality asphalt shingles, metal and tile material. We are always current with manufacturers training, roofing associations classes, certifications and licenses. Upon request we gladly provide references or if you would prefer check out our over 100 online Google Reviews.
We have a team of of people that have experience, integrity and we have been in business almost 30 years. We work on residential, commercial and multi-family properties. Our roofing company is proficient in tile roofing, metal roofing and aggregate shingle roofing as well.
- Roofing Tips
- Roofing Maint. Agreements
- Roof Repair
- FL Roof Shingles
Maintenance inspections should be routine for your home. A yearly check-up is a common practice among homeowners. Here are some items to keep on your checklist.
- Catch issues while they are small: An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. It is so important that you do regular checks on your roof and fix any issues while they are small.
- When you are having a roofer professionally inspect your property they can discover faulty materials that were used. Finding these issues can ensure that you will be covered by the manufacturer's warranty.
- Storm damage may not always be visible to a homeowner but regular and professional roof inspections can detect any damage that may have occurred and can be covered by your homeowner's insurance.
- Protecting your warranty is important. You can't file a claim if you aren't aware of the problem. Always remember that warranties have time limits and professional inspections can uncover these issues.
- When you get an inspection it is important to get a company that specialized in unbiased results. An independent roof inspector is important so you can get a true evaluation of any issues on your roof.
Annual maintenance agreements are more common now than ever and they have advantages.
- As your home ages it is important to get regular inspections
- Many factors come into play in your roofs longevity including: weather, ventilation, choice of materials, maintenance and cleaning
- Premature aging factors of a system include: flashing, parapet walls, exposure to UV and faulty products.
- These annual or biannual inspections provide an opportunity to maintain or fix items which extend the life of your current shingles.
- Our evaluations include analysis of the life-costs by considering the additional life of any repairs.
- We also evaluate on both the possibility of warranties or insurance covering your costs
- We also are not married to one specific product so we can help you find the best product for your situation and your money.
Here are a some reasons that your roofs warranty gets invalidated:
- Incorrect installations can cause warranty to be voided and all manufacturers have strict requirements on installation.
- Improper ventilation is a major factor on a roof system. Air flow is key to the longevity and your warranty may be not cover you if it isn't vented properly.
- Keeping your Sarasota roof maintained, free of debris and regularly inspecting the roof is important for maintaining your roof.
- Weather damage like hail, wind and ice damage can invalidate your warranty as well.
- Some modifications like adding solar panels or sky lights can also invalidate your warranty.
- The last thing you need to do as a homeowner is to report damage promptly. If you fail to report damage promptly your warranty may not be valid.
Having a high quality, licensed and insured roofer examine your FL shingles is extremely important. Due to the extreme humidity and weather SWFL it is extremely important that you examine the granules and look for cupping as materials can often wear down quicker. We service a large swath of Florida from Tampa, Bradenton and down to Naples. We also provide a free estimate on your home.